What type of information does Divot Diva collect and why?
When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect standard internet and website log information and details of patterns about how website visitors behave. The information we may collect includes information about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or other electronic Internet-enabled device), your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request and the date and time of those requests. This may allow us to fine tune our website.
The Site allows you to interact with the Company in many ways, including:
· contact us by phone or email;
· purchase our sparkling gifts and accessories;
· sign up to our Email Newsletter;
· create a customer account (with an option to sign up for our Newsletter);
· Earn loyalty points and offer feedback;
· create a Wish List of our products.
If you want to use any of these services, you will need to provide us with some additional personal information so that we can liaise with you in order to deal with your request, query, purchase, Wish List or customer account registration. If you do choose to provide us with your personal information, we will collect that information for our own use and for the purposes described in this Policy.
What type of personal information does the Company collect?
Where you choose to provide personal details to us, we may collect the following personal information from you:
· your full name and gender;
· your work and home contact details eg address, fax number, telephone numbers and e-mail address;
· the reason for your contact, which may be an enquiry, a purchase, a request;
· if you create a customer account - your username, password, e-mail address, your full name and your date of birth;
· if you make a purchase using the Site:
· We use PayPal to process our payments which is securely encrypted and we do not save your card details on our website.
· delivery information which may include your home or work address and telephone number;
· your contact and marketing preferences;
· if you enter one of our competitions or interact with us in various other ways - demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you;
· if you take a survey – your views on how we could improve our products and services;
· information necessary for legal compliance; and/or
· where you “like” us or make posts on our pages on social networking websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
This information will be collected primarily from you as information voluntarily provided to us.